The under 30 women award is an annual award scheme designed to celebrate and appreciate hardworking women in our societies and to say thank you for making society and the world a better place to live through their (women) collective efforts.
The award scheme which has a motive in celebrating outstanding Ghanaian women of excellence under the age of 30, today January 22, 2021, has officially opened to the general public (women) to file for nomination in their designated categories.
Below are the categories for the first edition of the scheme (Under 30 women awards).
- Under 30 woman of the year
- Young star award
- Award for business leader
- Award for sport
- Award for authorship and creative writing
- Award for banking and finance
- Award for education
- Award for agriculture
- Award for health and wellness
- Award for hospitality
- Award for insurance and investment
- Award for politics and governance
- Award for real estate development
- Award for beauty and lifestyle
- Award for event management
- Award for fashion personality
- Award for social enterprise
- Award for radio personality
- Award for movie personality
- Award for television personality
- Awards for music personality
- Award for blogger
- Award for Dj
- Award for photography
- Award for modeling
- Award for innovation and invention
- Award for digital marketing
- Award for public relation
- Award for entrepreneur
- Award for technology
- Award for social media influencer
- Awards for fashion brand
- Award for startup brand
- Foundation of the year
- Women empowerment programme of the year.
This initiative is to motivate more women in doing great things in a male dominated world and also make it an avenue to unite great minds under one umbrella.
The under 30 women awards has its aim to dominate all awards in Africa and the world at large and make it one of the most prestigious awards to rub shoulders with the BET and the Grammys.
By doing so, a credible board has been set to see to the affairs of the award scheme.
To file a nomination, one needs to follow the laid down details below
HOW TO NOMINATE via Email
One is required to complete the following details to nominate herself/someone.
- A short biography about the candidate. (Will be used in the awards programme if candidate is nominated)
- Key achievement by candidate.
- Track record of the candidate.
- High quality photo of candidate.
- Valid voters ID of candidate
For Enquiries:+233 24 899 2448 – +233546788257